The Ultimate Après Avon Beer Festival feature amazing unlimited craft beer, wine, seltzer & spirit tastings, LIVE music, vendors and food all in beautiful Avon, CO.
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ'S:
- When is the Festival? - Saturday, April 16th, 2022
- Where is the Festival Held? - Lake Street next to Nottingham Park in Avon, CO
- What are the hours? - 2:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Are kids allowed? - Children are allowed, but keep in mind it's a busy, crowded atmosphere. If you are a VIP ticket holder and you want your child to eat with you in the VIP area you will need to purchase a VIP Designated Driver Ticket, these tickets will only be available pre-purchased and not for sale on the day of the event.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? - You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver? - Yes! There are general admission ticket and VIP Designated Driver (not available for purchase day of) tickets available.
- Is the event ADA accessible? - Yes, but keep in mind it is on grass and pavement.
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? - See our GET INVOLVED section in the menu.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? - Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup for you or a friend. Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift. Go to the GET INVOLVED page to find the volunteer sign up.
- What will the live entertainment be? - Check out our MUSIC page for details.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? - See ticket details on home page.
- Do I need a ticket to enter? - No, you only need a ticket if you're planning on tasting. There will not be alcohol sold inside the event except for the tasting ticket. If you're not planning on drinking, feel free to walk into the event for free.
- Where can I buy tickets day of? - Online or at the event entrance beginning at 2:00 p.m.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? - No checks. Cash on the day of the event only. Credit cards day of & for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? - All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite.com. You must still bring your ID to get ID'd at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? - no
- Can I purchase the tickets in Avon? - yes, day of
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? - We always suggest purchasing your tickets in advance, especially VIP tickets which will sell out. See above for purchasing tickets in Avon.
- Do you offer a Military discount? - Yes, but only on pre-sale tickets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? - You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? - Email email@example.com.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? - Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event though.
- Can I update my registration information? - Yes, on the ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? - No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? - No refunds will be offered.
- Will there be an ATM on site? - TBD
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? - Pets are strictly prohibited with the exception of registered service dogs on a leash not to exceed five (5) feet.
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? - Yes
- Is there seating? -Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? - No
- Can I bring a water bottle? - Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle.
- Can I come & go as I please? - Yes
- Can I bring a bag? - Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? - Yes, empty. Breweries will not fill these items for you.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? -Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.